ALTO VISTA CHAPEL ARUBA IS A DIFFERENT OF THIS small church on the desert side of Aruba. It is believed to be built in 1952, on the exact location of the original Alto Vista Chapel. The original chapel was built in 1750 by Domingo Silvestre, the Venezuelan missionary from Santa Ana de Coro, Venezuela. This is where the conversion of the Aruban indians to christianity. On the road leading up to the chapel are strategically placed medium size crosses, depicting the Stations of the Cross. The chapel is visited by many tourist,christian and non-christian, for moments of meditation. Services are still held weekly by a priest from Noord.